Kandycity.org Kandy City
What is Kandycity.org?
- Lanka Web Company not to be left behind has joined this bandwagon of web designing companies in Sri Lanka.
- Our web designing professionals at Lanka Web Company work in prefect unison to create websites that are visually distinctiRead More
- Web designing in Sri Lanka is among the most prospering businesses in information technology sector.
Official guide to this city. The owner of the site is ISP Lanka Pvt Ltd. The name Kandy was given to the city of Kanda Uda Rata by the British. Its present day Sri Lankan name is Maha Nuwara while the historical name is Senkadagalapura. Kandy history and heritage city of Kandy. Kandy City.
- Kandy City Kandycity Organization, Blog Forum Wiki Kandy - A World Heritage City
- Where does this information come from?
- How can I contact the owner of this domain?
- Where are they located?
- Kandycity.org's domain statistics have been reviewed from both domain registration and web host DNS records to create a website profile.
- Email the owner of Kandycity.org at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 491 Galle Rd Colombo 03, WP 00300 SRI LANKA +94 0114521917, Fax: +94 0112508616
What sites are similar to this one?
|trinitians.net||Old Trinitians Web Directory|
|ratnaweera.net||Vacation home Araliya.|
|kandyhotels.com||Kandy Hoteliers Association|
|hoteltreeoflife.com||Hotel Tree of life|
|cf.lk||Central Finance Company|
|weather.cnn.com||CNN Weather - Kandy|
|stonehouselodge.lk||Stone House Lodge|
Which websites share web hosting?
Show off your website's popularity with our free badge
Copy code and paste on your website
What else can you tell me about Kandycity.org?
- Who does Kandycity.org use for web hosting?
- How are statistics meausured?
- Snippet of domain content ". Kandy is one of the most beautiful cities of Sri Lanka that is known for its scenic beauty and rich cultural value. Spread over an area of around 1940 square kilometers it is counted amongst the world heritage sites of UNESCO. The city promises a number of tourist attractions that include the Old Royal Palace and the famous Temple of Tooth. The latter consists of the sacred relic of Buddhas tooth because of which Kandy is regarded as one of the most sacred places by Buddhists. Other holy spots include the Gadaladeniya Temple and the Lankathilake Temple. The Old Royal Palace of Kandy is a treat for sore eyes and a treasure trove for history lovers. On one hand you have the Queens chambers and quarters of the concubines and on the other there are the armory and council chambers. If yoRead More."
- Dedicated hosting on a managed server with the address www.kandycity.org. The domain name Kandycity.org uses a generic TLD and has an Unknown hosting company.
- Kandycity.org's rank is based on the top 25,5,172 domain names on the internet and the daily pageviews are an estimate based on the site's rank and whois records.